EK Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 EK Forum

2 posters

Its about Blood Oath, Blood alliance

sansiro
    sansiro

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Its about Blood Oath, Blood alliance Empty Its about Blood Oath, Blood alliance

Post  sansiro Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:49 pm

hey there ,i have a question. i have my clan lvl 8 and i want to increase it to level 9, but it need a Quest item , the name of this item its Blood Oath, in the other word i dont know where i can find this, plus Blood Of Alliance , i want if someone can give me a little information bout these items, where i can searching for them , and how i can get them.

ps: regard the Big leader of Giran
    SkyDragon
    Admin

Number of posts : 61

Its about Blood Oath, Blood alliance Empty Re: Its about Blood Oath, Blood alliance

Post  SkyDragon Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 pm

If this is a suggestion maybe I will add these quest items into the shop after the update.
    Answer to your question :
    High priest can give you answer.
    sansiro
    sansiro

Number of posts : 11

Its about Blood Oath, Blood alliance Empty Re: Its about Blood Oath, Blood alliance

Post  sansiro Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:11 pm

SkyDragon wrote:If this is a suggestion maybe I will add these quest items into the shop after the update.
    Answer to your question :
    High priest can give you answer.
    Tnks a'lot GM!
    sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 am