EK Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 EK Forum

+2
Lix
Sweet
6 posters

Secrets of the Server

Sweet

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Secrets of the Server Empty Secrets of the Server

Post  Sweet Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 pm

The Story of Sc-emo
    It all began when i recieved i a strange message from sc-emo. He told me he can find out how much points i have in the grand olympiad. I was sure that is impossible unless he has some sort of connection with the main server, or the main servers database, to be correct. Just to be sure i took both, screenshot of my olympiad points and screenshot of the conversation.
    Secrets of the Server Shot00030j
    Secrets of the Server Shot00031q

Then the next day he told me the exact amount of olympiad points that i had yesterday.
    Secrets of the Server Shot00033r

I was shocked. But eventually we met in olympiad, i beat him and he left the server for like 2 weeks. I even forgot about that strange conversation. But then, couple of days before the end of the first olympiad period, he wrote again. This time he was desperate to become hero and he told me this.
    Secrets of the Server Shot00056g
    Secrets of the Server Shot00061r
    He told me that he knows the head admin (skydragon). He also told me that Skydragons real name is Maximas he is 25 years old and he lives in Klaipeda. He told me that thats how he knew everyones points in olympiad. It all made sence, since he told my clanmate Tank how much points he has, he also told this to twister (thats tank's other char). It was clear to me that he knew admin. But then Sc-emo told me another secret
    Secrets of the Server Shot00068s
    He told me that he has passive skill empower lvl 10 all the time. No it is not augment its just a simple skill that admin gave him ( still its kind of funny, he knew all my stats, my olympiad points, he had better items, he had extra skills and still he could not beat me in olympiad ^^ ). You may think why then skydragon didnt make him hero simply editing the database. Well he told me that sky wanted, his friend emo, to play fair and become hero on his own, plus it would be to risky and someone might find out the truth. And so, i helped sc-emo become a hero with his other character sc-3mo.
    Secrets of the Server Shot00069q

The story of Last Stand
    Well first of all, Last Stand is made of 2 people. Thats me (Sweet) and Tank. Other members are our other characters. So basically Sweet=Ubersin=Nix=Leet=Skani (all those characters were heroes by the way).
    And Tank=Twister=Lix=Rampage=Spirit=TheBuffer (he had only 2 hero characters :/ ). So this small clan made of 2 people had 7 heroes, aden castle, comparing the goals we achieved with other clans achievements, Last Stand was the best. People like Cyanide and Sc-emo wanted to join us. It was fun playing here. Goodbye.
    Secrets of the Server Shot00086k
    Lix

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Secrets of the Server Empty Re: Secrets of the Server

Post  Lix Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Nice post, Sweet Smile It was fun playing in this server, we are 2 experienced L2 players and we had EVERYTHING here. I'll add that we shared all of the items, meaning we only had one Gracie robe set and Dynasty heavy and robe +22 that we were exchanging constantly when one of us was going to the Olympiad. Sweet sometimes used my characters (like Twister to gather points and then lose to alt char) and I sometimes used his if I needed items and he was offline.
    The most fun thing for me was going to Olympiad with Twister. I laughed at those who told me that I won't be hero anyways, because my goal with Twister was just to test myself against the best competition that this server offered. I took Sweet's items and defeated both Sc-Emo with his super and illegal powers and Fanatic too. Those victories proved to me that I was the best player in the server, along with Sweet and I also ensured with Twister that not Fanatic or anyone else could become hero in EE class.
    It's too bad that we have a wipe now, because Spirit (OL) was 9-0 in olympiad (1st place), Rampage (SWS) was 9-0 in olympiad (1st place) and TheBuffer was 9-0 in olympiad (1st place). Tank (Pal) was also 1st and it was only a matter of time until I make Lix (WC) to be 1st and maybe some other characters too...
    All of this and I was playing L2 like 2-3 hours per day, not 8 hours per day, like some others (and those others achieved nothing or one hero). We did not use any cheats by the way, all of our achievements were simply due to experience and BRAIN.
    So goodbye, Evil Knights, it's a pretty good server and it was definitely a fun experience. Good luck to all players and staff!
    cyanide

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  cyanide Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:19 pm

When I ever wanted join you?

And yeah sc-3mo did told my points too as I was his main WR opponent, well advice for you skydragon if you don't want a server that runs 5months and basically every two month wipe, you must be non corrupt server manager. Anyway it is no big deal to me letting know ppl my points about, but what about augument thingy he was running with passive and active augument at same time. Anyway everyones items/skillbar etc. is private stuff, now it makes sense why Sc-3mo was removed from jail when he was put in forever by Melodical.

p.s ty sweet for topic now public can see what kind of server this is =)
    SkyDragon
    Admin

Number of posts : 61

Post  SkyDragon Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:47 pm

At that moment I was planning to make a website with olympiad PTS stats.
    That's the reason , why I decided to give him an answer.
    But in few days I had noticed few problems, that I will not be able to make such website. And no your wrong, I do not want to make any wipes, but at the moment server needed to be updated, because of the bugs. Server was wiped because old charactes could not be used anymore. This is java server, don't forget this. And java server, as usualy have some bugs.
    And I never givven to anyone anything. He lied.
    Cigaras
    Cigaras

Number of posts : 50

Post  Cigaras Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:07 am

Lol sweet you are best rly not Very Happy why u have alot of heroes? becouse u are fcking feeder ;] thats why i don`t get my hero with pal becouse when i become first tank get more points with his other chars i think pathetic newbs ;] and thats all
    cyanide

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  cyanide Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 am

Agree cigaras, get hero char of non playable main class in oly is not a big deal and honestly I never seen Tank in PvP action and he is running with green nick, I think he is the one of those dual boxers to feed their pvp score. Pathetic.
    SkyDragon
    Admin

Post  SkyDragon Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 am

Well, I think this is becoming off topic post.
    Istaskytoja
    Istaskytoja

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post  Istaskytoja Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 pm

SkyDragon wrote:At that moment I was planning to make a website with olympiad PTS stats.
    But in few days I had noticed few problems, that I will not be able to make such website. And no your wrong, I do not want to make any wipes, but at the moment server needed to be updated, because of the bugs. Server was wiped because old charactes could not be used anymore. This is java server, don't forget this. And java server, as usualy have some bugs.

Too bad it looks corrupt. All in all,that's a stupid decision to let players see points on the web. You betrayed the community,you don't respect players as Melodical does,he's not corrupt and i respect him,can't say the same about you. Well i feel sorry for Sweet,nice job there,it's like a good movie with a bad ending. One more time, Skydragon, please explain your actions without any lies. I'm sure,you wouldn't make such a stupid update with those points,so it comes to surface that you lied. Thank you Sweet,thank you Melodical. More such people. I wasn't playing on this server,but I fully understand. And Melodical you are worth something better than this server,corrupted one,i wish you the best,good luck.
    SkyDragon
    Admin

Post  SkyDragon Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 am

Istaskytoja wrote:
    SkyDragon wrote:At that moment I was planning to make a website with olympiad PTS stats.

Too bad it looks corrupt. All in all,that's a stupid decision to let players see points on the web. You betrayed the community,you don't respect players as Melodical does,he's not corrupt and i respect him,can't say the same about you. Well i feel sorry for Sweet,nice job there,it's like a good movie with a bad ending. One more time, Skydragon, please explain your actions without any lies. I'm sure,you wouldn't make such a stupid update with those points,so it comes to surface that you lied. Thank you Sweet,thank you Melodical. More such people. I wasn't playing on this server,but I fully understand. And Melodical you are worth something better than this server,corrupted one,i wish you the best,good luck.
    1st of all I do not need to explain myself, because usersusualy explain to me.
    2nd of all I do not care if some one believes me and if some one not.
    3rd, do you have any proof about these screenshots , I do not see words , where I gave someone something. So this is not a corruption.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:57 pm