EK Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 EK Forum

+15
Assassin
Sexy
Sorcerkali
pupkus
AIKA
newone
Cigaras
cyanide
Melodical
coli
Butcher
Dragoz
aeom
klaudio
Fanatic
19 posters

RedDragon....

MrBombastic
    MrBombastic

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

RedDragon.... - Page 5 Empty Re: RedDragon....

Post  MrBombastic Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 pm

DOnATED ITEMS ech. It is NOT interesting to win allways.(Dont understand it) I know you have items more than +22 and believ that man who said it to me not you Smile. If count of people will be biger ofccourse its good thing Smile. Learn To Die with smile and With same circustancese as other players. pupkus my respect to you today i readed all topic Razz. affraid
    cyanide

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  cyanide Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:39 pm

I won't play here anymore because this server just haven't got pvps. Low online, there is no clans to join (except fear ally) and many bugs especially tanks are way better with bows than archers, this one just kills me Very Happy And btw l7evil is not cheater, dunno bout reddragon, but l7evil pretty easy.
    Sweet

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm

There is something wrong with reddragon i dont know about pvp but in oly he is way to strong. And i dont get it,how is it possible. Its his attack speed, p attack and his critical dmg rate. I made a paladin to test it out and i must say i attempted everything to make my attack speed and critical rate as big as his (dyes, tattoos, talismans, I even experimented with the light set) and I never made attack speed, p attack or critical rate like his. Its either some sort of a new skill, or he is another gm's character that is overpowered.
    klaudio
    klaudio

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

RedDragon.... - Page 5 Empty By : Red Dragon

Post  klaudio Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm

u can say all the things u want for me i dont care about this.why u dont speak with admin sky to experiment much better my char?
    Shinja

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post  Shinja Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:02 am

XAXAXAXAXA RedDragon u owned them all Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:10 pm