EK Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 EK Forum

+6
klaudio
Areias
Istaskytoja
Spirit
blowflay14
SkyDragon
10 posters

GM Application.

SkyDragon
    Admin

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

GM Application. Empty GM Application.

Post  SkyDragon Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:48 am

EK Team needs 1 Game Master.
    Just post a reply by answering these questions :

Lineage II EK Application Form

Your name:
    Your date of birth:
    Your in-game characters:
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position?
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for?
    Why should we pick you over the others?
    Name 3 of your best qualities:
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults:
    Where do you live?
    What is your time zone?
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week?
    How much Lineage II experience do you have?
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM?
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it?
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself:
    Past MMO experience?
    What can you bring to EK Team?
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers?
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers?
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player?
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project?
    Email address we can contact you on?
    Do you have a microphone ?
    If you do not, are you wiling to get a microphone ?
    ----
    Anything else you would like us to know about you?
    andi

GM Application. Empty i want it cuz im oldest

Post  andi Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:06 pm

My name is andi
    dt. birth-28.11.1990
    my char nick is coli im interesed to be GM cuz i want to get more ppls on the server and i can make more ppls.
    i want to be gm helper.
    im older in lineage and i know to much the gm position.
    im faithful,not racist and peacefuly
    i live in albania citty vlora
    my time zone :UTC/GMT +1 hour.
    i cant work on EK project more than 40 hours at week
    i have 6 years on lineage 2 from the C1 lioneheart and bnb first private servers
    i think 9 i know much quests, much players skills , to much gm commands
    i was in a lot of servers GM and i know what is .
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it?- OFC
    my name is andi i have 18 years old i live in albania citty vlora im not racist and im very older in lineage 2
    What can you bring to EK Team?- a lot of suggestions to make more ppls on the server and suggestion to make EK the 1st server and l2hopzone list.
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers? - about cheaters they need IP bann only this is fast.
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers?-only if gm is racist o kid can abuse
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player?- i think yes
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project?- 1 st to put one video on youtube about the server rates and server items i think a lot of players like it and this server is very good,have the coolest custom zone be/fa raid (my suggestion) 2 nd to say to players to put videoos on youtube if ppls see the server with much pvp they come .
    my email andi_vl90@hotmail.com
    i have web cam and microphone
    Anything else you would like us to know about you?- sure

REJECTED
    blowflay14

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-27

GM Application. Empty Gm helper

Post  blowflay14 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

EK Team needs 1 Game Master.
    Just post a reply by answering these questions :

Lineage II EK Application Form

Your name:Mailo
    Your date of birth:17.sept 1989
    Your in-game characters: Keva
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position?
    Becouse i was last server gm helper..help to find cheaters fix bugs..and to events:)
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for?
    I think i m good event maker..and find cheaters in game..and looking players for who is nasty and dont respect other players!
    Why should we pick you over the others?
    becous i have experience for this..and i m online 24/7:)
    Name 3 of your best qualities: Events,looking players,fing cheaters
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults: i dont know:D..i have some but i dont know yet:D:P
    Where do you live? Estonia
    What is your time zone? GMT +02.00
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week?
    i think about 25 h little more but i quess 25 h
    How much Lineage II experience do you have?
    6 years:)
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?
    8....lineage is huge game:)..and i can lear here alot:D:)
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM?
    gm helper
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it?
    yea..i think..let me know then:Smile
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I m home 24/7 dont have work..just play lineage Smile
    Past MMO experience?
    What can you bring to EK Team? lots of fun..Smile..and i think more players
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers? we must destroy himm.they are noob who cant play
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers?
    what i do?..i try make server better..i dont use my powers do to somthing bad..for server
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player?
    yea its har but yes
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project?
    yea thats my firs thing what i want to to:)
    Email address we can contact you on? mailo.maidla@mail.ee
    Do you have a microphone ?yea:)
    ----
    REJECTED
    Spirit

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-27

GM Application. Empty Re: GM Application.

Post  Spirit Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Your name: Justinas
    Your date of birth: 1989-02-25
    Your in-game characters: Spirit
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position? First of all, I know that I will be suitable for this job. Second, I think the server needs an active GM to both, communicate with players, help them and organize events.
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? Well, mostly I would like to be an Event GM, but I could also help with technical problems, bug fixing if needed, I have the necessary experience.
    Why should we pick you over the others? I had my own server in the past, so GM role is nothing new to me. Besides, I can speak both English and Lithuanian fluently and I think that I'll have enough time to dedicate to this server.
    Name 3 of your best qualities: Funny, patient, helpful.
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults: A little nervous sometimes. I don't really have much to say here...
    Where do you live? Lithuania
    What is your time zone? GMT+2
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? It depends, but I think anywhere between 10-20 hours.
    How much Lineage II experience do you have? First started playing on Chronicle 2, so that's about 4 years.
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 9. I think there's always place for improvement, but I know everything pretty well.
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Yes, I have a lot of experience. I even had my own L2 server.
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it? Sure, anytime.
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 20 years old, usually funny and friendly.
    Past MMO experience? MU Online, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft.
    What can you bring to EK Team? I think I can help you with the problems you have, stay active and communicate with players, organize events. help you in any way I can.
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers? I hate cheating and I hope that I will be able to help prevent that in your server.
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? Basically the same answer as above, I hate cheating in any game and I definitely won't abuse my powers.
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? Yes.
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project? I can help advertise it, if needed.
    Email address we can contact you on? justint4real@gmail.com
    Do you have a microphone ? Yes.

REJECTED
    Istaskytoja
    Istaskytoja

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post  Istaskytoja Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 am

[b]Your name:Edvinas
    Your date of birth: 1989.11.02
    Your in-game characters: Well i played before wipe,and not much after it,coz of bugs,my nick was Istaskytoja.
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position? I liked this server till bugs came out and i would like to help to develop this to it's best.
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? I can make wonderful and fair events,which everyone would enjoy a lot[ i hope so]
    Why should we pick you over the others? I don't have any friends in game,that means no corruption,I'm always ready to help with problems,I'm serious,mature,reliable, i know russian,english,lithuanian,minimum polish and german. I also use ventrillo or teamspeak if required. I'm probably the most active here, I spend 8 hours+ online daily.
    Name 3 of your best qualities: Reliable, intelligent, friendly.
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults: Impatient ironic scorpion
    Where do you live? Vilnius,Lithuania
    What is your time zone? +2 GMT
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? 4h/day,more on weekends.
    How much Lineage II experience do you have? Since c2. Played almost nonstop since then.
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 9,5
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Yes,i was a GM on some servers,but they werent serious and long-term.
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it? I can modify every thing in l2,i knew[past tense] most commands, but won't take long to remember them though.
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm 19, This year i will gradute from school,In my freetime i hang out with friends,play rpg's and go to gym.
    Past MMO experience? Silkroad,Diablo II, 2 Moons,l2,WOW,Dekaron,Muonline
    What can you bring to EK Team? A reliable, Pro lineage II player,who takes it seriously to be a GM.
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers? This is the worst part in l2, as in real life,i would punish them after asking you for solution with a proof.
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? Trash.
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? As i said i take it as a job to be a GM,no other chars.
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project? Advertise server in forums,via friends,mIRC and so on.
    Email address we can contact you on? nonstop@dtiltas.lt
    Do you have a microphone ? Sure and i like to community by voice Smile
    ----
    Anything else you would like us to know about you?
    By choosing me,you won't lose anything but win a lot.
    REJECTED

Last edited by istaskytoja on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Areias
    Areias

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post  Areias Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 am

Your name: Deivis
    Your date of birth: 1990-10-01
    Your in-game characters: I didnt play here a lot, but my characters name was Areia
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position? im always interested in Game Masters position cause of organizing events and help other players as i can to prevent any problems that could occure
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? For a start i would find myself suitable to be a GM helper then event organizer and so on... time will tell how would i do in this position
    Why should we pick you over the others? My Activity in gameplay
    Name 3 of your best qualities: Reliable in the world of Lineage, communicative & friendly
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults: i can get angry very fast
    Where do you live? Siauliai, Lithuania
    What is your time zone? GMT+2
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? 5-8 hours daily and up to 15 hours on weekends
    How much Lineage II experience do you have? Constant gameplay since C2
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 9/10
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Actually no but im willing to learn
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it? No because i have never been a GameMaster
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Big sense of humour but at the same time strict and correct, i always know what im saying + i dont like smilies
    Past MMO experience? Only commited to Lineage
    What can you bring to EK Team? I can surely bring more players to EK and a 100% satisfaction of gameplay to other players on the server.
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers? im strictly against them and they should be erased for ever, they are just faillures of Lineage
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? They are not deserved to be GM's
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? 100%
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project? Big ammount of friends that play Lineage, advertisiment etc etc
    Email address we can contact you on? dont.look.at.me@hotmail.com
    Do you have a microphone ? Absolutely, communication via mic is the best way
    If you do not, are you wiling to get a microphone ? I have one
    REJECTED

Last edited by Areias on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    klaudio
    klaudio

Number of posts : 47

Post  klaudio Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Your name: Klaudio
    Your date of birth: 15.10.1992
    Your in-game characters: RedDragon
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position? I am interested, to help Sky Dragon to make the server much funny and beautiful.
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? I want to be gm Police and And fixing many bags .
    Why should we pick you over the others? Coz u need a good player that know l2 very good and first of all a good GM.
    Name 3 of your best qualities: Friendly , hard working people , serious.
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults: Patient , dont like to lose , and funny.
    Where do you live? The Big Country of Albania
    What is your time zone? +1 GMT
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? i am 8 hours a day.
    How much Lineage II experience do you have? 4 yours of l2 i think are very good experience.
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 9.9
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM? 2 times
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it? I have screnshoot from my past
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Appropriate for being GM.
    Past MMO experience? l2, seafight, warcraft, Eave online,Gta 4.
    What can you bring to EK Team? Very much cause i know how to make the server better cuz i know its bad points.
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers? Cheaters know very good l2 ( it is experienc ) and good GM also has experience with people like them.
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? not good thing for the server and for the players there cuz this thing makes players leave the server.
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? Like all GM ill do my work but if i have time for playing ill do it like the others.
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project? A good publicity in web ( free by me that i can ) and trying to put in EK the best elements of L2 thet ive ever seen.
    Email address we can contact you on? skype : reddragonhiall ;
    Do you have a microphone ? sure
    If you do not, are you wiling to get a microphone ? _____
    Anything else you would like us to know about you? If i was Gm in EK i would made it looks better to new players and more comfortable fot the now players.

REJECTED
    GxN

GM Application. Empty questionnaire

Post  GxN Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

1.Your name: Justinas
    2.Your date of birth: 1990-04-21
    3.Your in-game characters: GxN
    4.Why are you interested in a Game Master position? Because i see that in this server rarely being events and also i wana to improve server quality.
    5.What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? 6.Well actually i can be all kinds of gm because i have experience in that.
    7.Why should we pick you over the others? Because i'm friendly, commune with peoples, have a lot ideas how to improve server popularity.
    8.Name 3 of your best qualities: Honesty, friendliness and persistance.
    9.Name 3 of your biggest defaults: Peoples make me mad 10.when they asking same questions 20times in day. Evil or Very Mad
    11.Where do you live? Panevezys / Lithuania
    12.What is your time zone? +2GMT
    13.How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? 14.Daily about 5-8hours, in weekends over 12hours.
    15.How much Lineage II experience do you have? I'm playing l2 about 7years.
    16.On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 10/10
    17.Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Yes i have.
    18.If you have any, would you be able to prove it? Yes i would. Only need to catch DEMON that server creator.
    19.Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I mentioned about me in 8 question
    20.Past MMO experience? Whell i played a lot mmo games such as WoW, Lineage2, Diablo, Counter Strike, MU online and so on.
    21.What can you bring to EK Team? New game experience, a lot of new events.
    22.What do you think about cheaters / scammers? They should get IP ban, because if they dont play fair let them play in other servers.
    23.What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? They should lost theyre powers and get strictlyiest punishment.
    24.Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? Yes
    25.How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project? I woul put links this server in my dc++ hubs, also i would tell friends to come here to play because is the one of the most popular PvP server in lithuania.
    26.Email address we can contact you on? justinasgranickas@yahoo.com
    27.Do you have a microphone ? Yes i have
    28.If you do not, are you wiling to get a microphone ?
    ----
    29.Anything else you would like us to know about you?

REJECTED
    pupkus

Number of posts : 65

Post  pupkus Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 pm

1.Your name: Algis
    2.Your date of birth: 1990-07-29
    3.Your in-game characters: pupkus
    4.Why are you interested in a Game Master position? I want to help players in anyway i can, make the game as interesting as possible.
    5.What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? I'd like to be a GM helper/player support/Event manager.
    6.Why should we pick you over the others? I like helping people solve their problems.
    7.Name 3 of your best qualities: Helpful, Friendly, Dedicated.
    8.Name 3 of your biggest defaults: Sometimes i can get angry.
    9.Where do you live? Lithuania, Siauliai
    10.What is your time zone? GMT +2
    11.How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? 15-30h, sometimes more.
    12.How much Lineage II experience do you have? I have been playing Lineage II since the first chronicle.
    13.On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 8.5/10
    14.Do you have any past experience of being a GM? No i haven't, but i'm willing to learn.
    15.If you have any, would you be able to prove it? -
    16.Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm 18 years old, the last year of school. I am friendly and helpful.
    17.Past MMO experience? MU online, Kal online, WoW a little..
    18.What can you bring to EK Team? I would help you and the players in any way i could.
    19.What do you think about cheaters / scammers? I think, that anybody, who can't play by the rules, shouldn't be able to play at all.
    20.What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? They are not fit to be gms.
    21.Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? Yes I am.
    22.How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project? Advertise, maby make a video and upload it on youtube.com
    23.Email address we can contact you on? pupkuss@gmail.com
    24.Do you have a microphone ? Yes.
    25.If you do not, are you wiling to get a microphone ? -
    REJECTED
    gabrielee

Registration date : 2009-04-13

GM Application. Empty None

Post  gabrielee Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:03 am

Your name:domantas
    Your date of birth:1996-01-06
    Your in-game characters:GodPeasfulLT DageriukasLT
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position?I want to hel players problems and be untresed to server
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for?Event manager or jucst gm
    Why should we pick you over the others?I realy want to be a gm and i know all priviliegies
    Name 3 of your best qualities:Happy,God,helpful
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults:sad
    Where do you live?Lithuania,Kursenai
    What is your time zone?GMT +2
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week?5 or more sometimes more on holidays olmoust all days
    How much Lineage II experience do you have?5 years i played from c5 cronicle
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?8.0/10
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM?Yes i have
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it?I dont know
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself:I m 12 years im 5 on my school
    Past MMO experience?Olways L2
    What can you bring to EK Team?More players and help
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers?Cearters shouldint play l2 at all everyone should play fair
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers?They ar not gm to be
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player?yes,of course
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project?Do a clip and invite my School friends and more
    Email address we can contact you on?domuxasss@one.lt
    Do you have a microphone ?yes
    If you do not, are you wiling to get a microphone ?I have already
    ----
    Anything else you would like us to know about you?I realy wish to be a gm for 1year and i know all comands
    REJECTED, learn English.
    pirmass

Number of posts : 4

Post  pirmass Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:46 pm

1.Your name-Aurimas
    2.Your date of birth:1987-08-28
    3.Your in-game characters: Pirmas,Mementos in another servers know as kosmo
    4.Why are you interested in a Game Master position? Becose i whant more experience in Gracia servers ,i was gm in many servers like a DreamFall, L2-Dinoco, L2-Water and L2 Darkness,but these servers was c4 and c6 then i whant more experience in gracia.
    5.What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? First of all i have a lot of experience in another servers of beeing gm,i could work with npc, edit it ,i can be event manager . Also i can work with navicat program.
    6.Why should we pick you over the others?I have more experience then they
    7.Name 3 of your best qualities: Truthful/helpful/skilled of beeing gm.
    8.Name 3 of your biggest defaults: i dont know, i dont have ,it but maby sometimes i am a little bit nervy.
    9.Where do you live?:Lithuania .Vilkaviskis
    10.What is your time zone? Man you from Lithuania,you shud know it Very Happy
    11.How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? 35 hours and more.
    12.How much Lineage II experience do you have? I play since c2.
    13.On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game?Till gracia 10/10,but gracia i dont know ,like player 9/10 ,but like gm i dont know what change in gracia ,but if change just few thinks i know close everything.
    14.Do you have any past experience of being a GM? A lot of ,i was gm in many servers.And i have all admins were i was gm skypes Very Happy
    15.If you have any, would you be able to prove it? Yes.
    16.Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am 21 ears old,i am learning in VGTU.
    17.Past MMO experience? I just play l2 and cs.
    18.What can you bring to EK Team? I help server be beter and beter . Very Happy
    19.What do you think about cheaters / scammers? No coment IP ban.
    20.What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? I think its admin fault,if admin take bad decision and take child be gm, its his fault.I know that its very hard make best decision,but if admin saw that gm abuse his power he shud ban him ,i think its best decision.
    21.Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player?Yes
    22.How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project?Maby skype i dont know its all servers problem but i think this server have high perspective in future,its just time question.
    23.Email address we can contact you on? ciburaska1@gmail.com
    24.Do you have a microphone ? YES
    Viceversa

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post  Viceversa Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 am

Your name: Edgaras.
    Your date of birth: 1990 08 19
    Your in-game characters: Do not have any yet.
    Why are you interested in a Game Master position? I want to contribute to this large population and help it do everything possible.
    What Game Master position do you find yourself suitable for? Mostly event, but I can be simple GM too(supervise it and so on).
    Why should we pick you over the others? I am abitious young guy with many ideas.
    Name 3 of your best qualities: high-flier, inventive, goodwill
    Name 3 of your biggest defaults: sarcastic, fierce(but I can control it, especially if I do serious jobs.. I have more, but I can not tell it in words.
    Where do you live? Lithuania
    What is your time zone? GMT +02:00
    How many hours can you commit to EK Project in a week? About ~25hours(depended on week)
    How much Lineage II experience do you have? 4years
    On a scale of 1-10 how well do you know the game? 9
    Do you have any past experience of being a GM? Yes, but it was just a little(~5months I think) and was enough to know all abilities and commands of GM character.
    If you have any, would you be able to prove it? No, I lost all contacts with server where I was GM.
    Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a simple citizen of Lithuania, who lives to acquire a good education, good job. I do not have many friends, but those which I have - they are the best.
    Past MMO experience? Cabal, MU online, Conquer Online.
    What can you bring to EK Team? I can bring all of myself, my ideas.
    What do you think about cheaters / scammers? I think people who cheat/scam can not get aything themselves, they are afraid of work which they need to get items, level, etc.
    What do you think about GMs that abuse their powers? I think it is unfair to other players aspect. There should be equal rights for everyone.
    Are you willing to only GM and stop being a player? If it is forbidden to play an alt, then I will go only to the GM duties.
    How can you help get higher amount of players in EK Project? Tell all my cyber/irl friends to advertise it, I would make link in sigs in all forums I`m registred and so on.
    Email address we can contact you on? bpp.gonzas@gmail.com
    Do you have a microphone ? Yes.
    If you do not, are you wiling to get a microphone ? -
    ----
    Anything else you would like us to know about you? I can speak 3 languages(Lithunian, Latvian, English) well and understand Russian a bit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:31 am