EK Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 EK Forum

+5
MrBombastic
pupkus
klaudio
Melodical
Sweet
9 posters

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege

Sweet

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Empty julibodi007 cheated during castle siege

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 am

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Shot00049f

julibodi007 hit me 8k dmg and i was with dynasty set+22 he was with dynasty set to and i hit him for 600 dmg. I think this proves that he cheated.
    Melodical
    Melodical

Number of posts : 44

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Empty Re: julibodi007 cheated during castle siege

Post  Melodical Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:19 am

Jailed. He had 11k of pdef and 7k mdef.
    klaudio
    klaudio

Number of posts : 47

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Empty Re: julibodi007 cheated during castle siege

Post  klaudio Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Sweet fuck u pussy. next siege no more errors.
    Sweet

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Fuck me? Fuck you bunch of noobs and cheaters. You cant take castle from 2 ppl what a stupid clan Very Happy
    Learn to play then go to the castle siege. You know some times 1 cheating person is not enought to take me, next time you should all come with your cheats on, just like u do in oly. The only reason you will be hero is cuz u cheat and the second gm logs in you turn everthing off what a pussy.
    And u think iam a pussy?Very Happy i defended my castle with another clanmate against 20 of your noobs and your calling me pussy? I should call you pussy, come to the next cs 2vs2 not 20vs2 lol.
    Oh and no more errors?Very Happy how about this for an error: l7evil gave clan leader privileges to the julibodi007 because he sayed he can cheat and get the castle back... well sadly that didnt work out. What kind of clan leader does that? If it was for me the whole clan would be banned but i guess you got away this time.
    pupkus

Number of posts : 65

Post  pupkus Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:12 pm

not the first member of Fear banned for hacking, isnt he? was that a coincidence ?
    Sweet

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:18 pm

pupkus wrote:not the first member of Fear banned for hacking, isnt he? was that a coincidence ?
    Yeah and its always like that if someone is hacking i bet that he is from kingomhearts clan and if he is not, then he is albanian. Its sad how bad you make your country look. I personaly have never met a hacking lithuanian in this server. You can always go pvp and have fun, but if your against albanian then its like 3 hits and your dead (well except Sansiro he is the only cool albanian). And its not like iam a racist. I have afro american friends, mexican friends.
    MrBombastic
    MrBombastic

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post  MrBombastic Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:21 pm

KingDomHeart Clna= trash of server= Reson of people leaving it.
    GM's open yout eys They are cheating Smile.
    coli
    coli

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Empty hi

Post  coli Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 pm

sky if u want to bann
    bann the char and not the IP
    and 4 u mrbombastic come 1vs 1 with me sweety u too go fack all

DONATE SIEGE OF ADEN!!!!!!!
    THAT SUX
    Sweet

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 pm

coli wrote:sky if u want to bann
    bann the char and not the IP
    and 4 u mrbombastic come 1vs 1 with me sweety u too go fack all

DONATE SIEGE OF ADEN!!!!!!!
    THAT SUX
    How did i donate it? You should be banned for making such a statement.

Your cheats are no match for my lineage2 knowledge. So please dont make statements that makes no sence. If you know nothing about castle siege its not my problem:D

p.s. I am not proud of it, but i have never donated to this or any other server, sorry but thats my motto, play hard earn everything yourself.
    Oh and keep the ip ban so cheater would never come and create another charater.
    coli
    coli

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Empty ahhhhhhhhhhh just forget

Post  coli Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm

fack all clans of server cuz fear ally fack all and julibodi was titan with frenzy
    is not my problem sweety andmebombastic if yo chars are easy to kill go to learn hoe to play lineage 2 and u say te me cheater cus i use auto ress
    they are scrols go to learn where u can buy them .
    BUT IM NOT A FACKING DONATOR TO BUY THE CASTLE
    coli
    coli

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Empty man

Post  coli Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm

your moto sux a lot and i know very well the lineage 2 system siege
    cuz i had my own server but not l2jfree mine was l2build with 0 lag and the best on c4 servers im more older than u and more older than all this server

i know only this to donate the castle siege sux i verificy it when i was teleported to talking island from there i cant do anything.

p.s my moto is no mercy for noobs and u are noob cuz u dont know how to play fear members are all my friends in really life and i know they dont use cheats they can fack u with no grade
    pupkus

Post  pupkus Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm

well they must be strong to kill someone with no-grade items ^^

i wanted to know if u didnt knew that julibodi007 and Radka where hackers when u took them to ur clan.
    Melodical
    Melodical

Number of posts : 44

Post  Melodical Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 pm

RedDragon will be perm. banned from the server for cheating. I caught him yesterday. After Sky repairs the server I will log to ban him.
    Sweet

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 pm

U say u know everything about lineage2 and yet u say that i donated castle because u were teleported to the talking island during castle siege, well guess what heres something u didnt know. When someone gets possesion over the castle the previous owners are teleported to the farthest village witch happend to be talking island. I got teleported there when you took the castle, so did mrbombastic when sansiro took his castle ( i believe so, i dont really know, we should ask him). Its not a cheat or a bug, thats the way lineage2 is. That just proves that you know nothing, have you ever had a castle before?Very Happy On a normal low rate server? I am pretty sure that you have not.
    So julibaldi was with frenzy? but do you know that frenzy adds only p attack? gm said that he had 11k p def and 8k m def. No skill not event 3 ud's at the same time produces that kind of stats. And yes you are not a donator, your a noob that uses 3 party software to own.
    P.S. Do you even know what motto means?
    pupkus

Post  pupkus Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Sweet wrote:U say u know everything about lineage2 and yet u say that i donated castle because u were teleported to the talking island during castle siege, well guess what heres something u didnt know. When someone gets possesion over the castle the previous owners are teleported to the farthest village witch happend to be talking island. I got teleported there when you took the castle, so did mrbombastic when sansiro took his castle ( i believe so, i dont really know, we should ask him). Its not a cheat or a bug, thats the way lineage2 is. That just proves that you know nothing, have you ever had a castle before?Very Happy On a normal low rate server? I am pretty sure that you have not.
    So julibaldi was with frenzy? but do you know that frenzy adds only p attack? gm said that he had 11k p def and 8k m def. No skill not event 3 ud's at the same time produces that kind of stats. And yes you are not a donator, your a noob that uses 3 party software to own.
    P.S. Do you even know what motto means?

thumbs up
    Sweet

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Melodical wrote:RedDragon will be perm. banned from the server for cheating. I caught him yesterday. After Sky repairs the server I will log to ban him.

Melodical RedDragon is not alone, Sorcekali is his best friend in real life so he probably uses same cheats. You should keep an eye on him(i cant confirm that he is cheating but just be alert). Oh and if you are going to ban RedDragon please remove him from the olympiad ranks so that a banned person would not become hero.
    P.S. good job cleaning the server Smile
    klaudio
    klaudio

Post  klaudio Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:04 pm

u think u know smth of l2 ??? in l2 official when the others take castle u will not be teleported sa away but out of the castle or in near villege. second we was to the enter of the castle from where the fuck u entred and took the castle. and dont sey to us cheting. third julibody finished the skill of taking castle and we teleported out of castle at te same time. this is a trick or no??
    Sweet

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

klaudio wrote:u think u know smth of l2 ??? in l2 official when the others take castle u will not be teleported sa away but out of the castle or in near villege. second we was to the enter of the castle from where the fuck u entred and took the castle. and dont sey to us cheting. third julibody finished the skill of taking castle and we teleported out of castle at te same time. this is a trick or no??
    Seriously dude your banned so you can shut up now. And i entered throut the wall, you know u can break castle walls not only the main gates:D
    klaudio
    klaudio

Post  klaudio Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 pm

we was 2 vs 2 no 20 vs 2 .
    and the siege is not to who can stop the skill of leader but to fight i didnt used cheats i dont know for julibodi007. the point was that no one of us died but u and your friend only down. u just make stun to leader no fight.
    Sweet

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 pm

klaudio wrote:we was 2 vs 2 no 20 vs 2 .
    and the siege is not to who can stop the skill of leader but to fight i didnt used cheats i dont know for julibodi007. the point was that no one of us died but u and your friend only down. u just make stun to leader no fight.

You lose, get over it. I outsmarted your whole clan and yes, it was 20v2:) at first, then it was 3v2 but u used cheats so it was kinda same like 20v2

edit: Gm please close this topic cuz now its just a flooding place.
    Sorcerkali
    Sorcerkali

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Sorcerkali Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm

why 20 vs 2 ??
    julibody was not hitning anyone only making skill to take castle.
    only reddragon and coli was hitning u and he finished the skill but i dont know why we didnt take the castle. maybe julibody was hacking i dont know anything but is not my problem and he wasnt hiting anyone. only 1 time he hit and he told me was in frenzy when he hited u.
    DontFuckWithME

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Post  DontFuckWithME Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Sorcerkali wrote:why 20 vs 2 ??
    only reddragon and coli was hitning u and he finished the skill but i dont know why we didnt take the castle. maybe julibody was hacking i dont know anything but is not my problem and he wasnt hiting anyone. only 1 time he hit and he told me was in frenzy when he hited u.

+1
    MrBombastic
    MrBombastic

Post  MrBombastic Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Grats with RedDragon ban Razz. 1:0 Gm's kick cheaters ass Very Happy. bibba was hitting be/fa rb zone mobs in 1 hit (not skill, simple hit). And giving Resources to other members of his clan. Sweet is good player. And with ADEN CASTLE DONATED! Very Happy good one. It wasnt donation. I thing server will be filled with more new players and old without KingDomHeart clan members (Cheaters) coli knows his friends and they dont use cheats Very Happy, what a paradox RedDragon banned for cheating. coli maybe you are not friend for him. Last Stand Clan has strong members (in Oli mp burners Evil or Very Mad ) respect for them Razz. Melodical thnx. Resp +1 for you too Smile. Keep up.
    MrBombastic
    MrBombastic

Post  MrBombastic Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:20 pm

DontFuckWithME wrote:
    Sorcerkali wrote:why 20 vs 2 ??

coli
    coli

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege Empty hi

Post  coli Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 pm

look guys is not my problem if u o your clan die
    is not my problem if julibodi use cheats i dont know what he use
    i know only this
    the castle siege was donated and if the ppls leave the server cuz we pk them i dont care cuz is one pvp server and mrbombastic bibbo kill the mobs with one hit with lethal shot of archer and u won in duel vs him if i remember so STFU!!!! facking idiots

P.S if your clan or sweety clan are strongest come in game to see cuz with words u cant get nothing
    FACK ALL CLANS OF SERVER BY KINDOMHEARTS AND UNDERARMY THE BEST ALLY OF THUS SERVER
    cuz we make this server with pvp others stay on castle

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:36 am