EK Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 EK Forum

+5
MrBombastic
pupkus
klaudio
Melodical
Sweet
9 posters

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege

Sweet

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege - Page 2 Empty Re: julibodi007 cheated during castle siege

Post  Sweet Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 pm

coli wrote:look guys is not my problem if u o your clan die
    is not my problem if julibodi use cheats i dont know what he use
    i know only this
    the castle siege was donated and if the ppls leave the server cuz we pk them i dont care cuz is one pvp server and mrbombastic bibbo kill the mobs with one hit with lethal shot of archer and u won in duel vs him if i remember so STFU!!!! facking idiots

P.S if your clan or sweety clan are strongest come in game to see cuz with words u cant get nothing
    FACK ALL CLANS OF SERVER BY KINDOMHEARTS AND UNDERARMY THE BEST ALLY OF THUS SERVER
    cuz we make this server with pvp others stay on castle

You already proved to the whole server that
    1. You dont know any english
    2. You play with cheats
    3. You know nothing about lineage 2
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

julibodi007 cheated during castle siege - Page 2 Empty Re: julibodi007 cheated during castle siege

Post  Fanatic Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:29 am

coli wrote:look guys is not my problem if u o your clan die
    is not my problem if julibodi use cheats i dont know what he use
    i know only this
    the castle siege was donated and if the ppls leave the server cuz we pk them i dont care cuz is one pvp server and mrbombastic bibbo kill the mobs with one hit with lethal shot of archer and u won in duel vs him if i remember so STFU!!!! facking idiots

P.S if your clan or sweety clan are strongest come in game to see cuz with words u cant get nothing
    FACK ALL CLANS OF SERVER BY KINDOMHEARTS AND UNDERARMY THE BEST ALLY OF THUS SERVER
    cuz we make this server with pvp others stay on castle

Lol wtf, english please ? all I can say to you, YOU AND YOUR CLAN/ALLY IS PATHETIC, you are 18 years old, you can't say anything correctly or just smart.. Epic Fail.

Congratz Sweet, take care of your castle. ;p
    MrBombastic
    MrBombastic

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post  MrBombastic Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:52 am

julibodi008 is now online ofcourse cheating RedDragon007 Very Happy lmoa

I allways will go pwp Razz. Sollution: Albania has L2 sarwers? Very Happy If yes go and play there. Fanatic Where have you been gone? Smile. Left server? If Cheaters wont be banned i will act the same.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

Post  Fanatic Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 am

Well first of all, I had many problems in real life, later I left, since server had WAY TOO many bugs.. I've made whole thread about RedDragon, how he is cheating in tvt, prooved it etc.. noone from GM's banned him, all they could do just to jail him like for 3hours (piece of sh1t, just leave pc afk whole night) but they couldn't do even THAT..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:07 am