EK Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage2 EK Forum

2 posters

Some truth about server.

cyanide

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Some truth about server. Empty Some truth about server.

Post  cyanide Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:10 am

Bibba/Sorcercali or w/e names are, simply multiclassing or have increased stats. Few changes were made I noticed at buffer today, ok no wind storm bows now are more useful. But here is some little thingy. How come bibba(dark avanger) on max evasion (176) didn't miss any hit of her bow, she made me 2k dmg and had insaneattack speed, I was killed like in 5seconds (18k total hit points/3.6k.p.def.). And another guy HE l7evil nick name came as a HE, he could hit me like one arrow of five, deal me 1.4k dmg. He had his hawkeye on and it is abvious he has all +22 as a leadership. And for biba I gave only like 250dmg. How come non bow class gives more dmg and is moree acurate? And about sorcercali he with aura flare deal me 800dmg each skill (4k m.def) and I give him from the back only 1k dmg when even on light +22 sets I deal like 1.4k dmg. But most sadly when I creat such topics they are just deleted, and thos two abusers are from same clan, fear Rolling Eyes
    Sorcerkali
    Sorcerkali

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Some truth about server. Empty Re: Some truth about server.

Post  Sorcerkali Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 am

MAybe this is your invention. This things are dont true. U are noob and u dont like to be killed for that u tell this. First i dont need to make bagg vs u Second i dont know to make bagg.
    cyanide

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  cyanide Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm

well you are angry about this topic, that is the frst step to be true about it. I am not hatin, just server need some fixes, in server with +22 items you can't kill anyone in five seconds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:48 pm